Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Beach Challenge - CardzTV

Here's my entry into Mary at CardzTV's Father's Day Beach Challenge.  Thank you Mary for hosting such a fun challenge.  I love those mini clear stamps from Inkadinkado!  Its been fun to see all the other entries.  Check out Mary's blog here.

This alternate pic shows off all the variegated sparkle the mica powders offer.  Brilliant!
Rubber stamp from Stamp Cabana.  Clear stamps from Fiskars, Heidi Grace Designs:  Everyday Alpha.  Mica powders and stains from Lindy's Stamp Gang.  Moon Glow Micas in Indian Summer Turquoise, Pumpkin Blush, and Deep Burnished Bronze.  Starburst stain in Dark Chocolate Truffle.  All other products shown.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Bernadet, this is so awesome! I absolutely love it!! You did a fabulous job!! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Carolee said...

Awesome card! It is perfect for a man!

Unknown said...

this is a supper card, i love the little puppy on the side i have a boston terrier also her name is Missy. i became a follower.

ryoon said...

That is beautiful! Also, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I responded but I didn't know if it would send it to you. I am so new at this blogging stuff:)

Lisa said...

Hi Bernadet! All you need to do to pass the award along is copy and paste the post on my blog into a new post. The picture should come with it, but if it doesn't I just right click and save it to the hard drive. Then you can add it to the post like any other picture. You can erase my things about me and who I passed the award to and add your own. Then after you post it, leave a message for those you chose, telling them to stop by your blog to get their award. I'm not sure if I explained this very well, so if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at: indymermaid @ gmail .com (minus the spaces). I'll try to answer any questions you have! I hope you are having a great day :)

Lisa