Sunday, December 16, 2012

Jingle All the Way


Challenge Me Monday - #141 Bells Are Ringing


This week's challenge is to make a project with a bell on it.

Ribbon - re-purposed from a Harry & David gift box.  Flair (mini button) from Black Friday shopping at JC Penny's.


This was originally meant to be a card as it measures 5 1/2" tall, but only a tad under 4" wide.  (Designed on my Gypsy.) And when I cut the ribbon layer, it somehow came up short. I think I'm going to use this as a tag instead of a real card.  It sits rather front-heavy and tends to fall over.  So, there's some things I'm happy with, and some not so much.  But the bottom line is it is a handcraft and will go on to someone with love - and especially this time of year, that's what really counts.


Carts:  Art Philosophy, Artiste.
Cardstock:  American Crafts, Paper Accents
Embossing folder:  Sizzix
Stamp:  American Crafts
Bells, Flair, & Ribbon from stash.

Merry Christmas everyone.  
And much thanks to the mods over at FCCB, truly one of my favorite challenge sites!  
A blessed season and Happy New Year to you!


1 comment:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the design. Caroline xxx