Monday, September 17, 2012

October Day

Stamp TV Mix it Up Monday: 

STV12MON37 – Fall Friends

I LOVE fall and know a few other special people who do too.  This is a card and sentiment I know they'll appreciate!

The stamp is ancient - from the early 1990s, sadly the maker is unknown.  Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Bee Paper Co. paper and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

Literally I've had these a bag of natural feathers for about a decade.  These itty-bitty ones do make a nice natural or masculine accent, don't you think?

Just a touch of raffia to set off the sentiment. 

 When I first began stamping way back in the early-mid 1990s, raffia was everywhere and used on everything.  I still have a stash, but it only seems to be used in little bits - that's OK I guess, no one needs to know how old it is! 

Use It Tuesday

Challenge #39: Anything Goes!

 Thanks for checking out my blog.  I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Really fun card. Love the "vintage" stamp. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Cathy Dineen said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)