Monday, September 17, 2012

October Day

Stamp TV Mix it Up Monday: 

STV12MON37 – Fall Friends

I LOVE fall and know a few other special people who do too.  This is a card and sentiment I know they'll appreciate!

The stamp is ancient - from the early 1990s, sadly the maker is unknown.  Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Bee Paper Co. paper and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

Literally I've had these a bag of natural feathers for about a decade.  These itty-bitty ones do make a nice natural or masculine accent, don't you think?

Just a touch of raffia to set off the sentiment. 

 When I first began stamping way back in the early-mid 1990s, raffia was everywhere and used on everything.  I still have a stash, but it only seems to be used in little bits - that's OK I guess, no one needs to know how old it is! 

Use It Tuesday

Challenge #39: Anything Goes!

 Thanks for checking out my blog.  I love hearing from you!

3 comments:

Bridgette Berry said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by my blog too

Karen McAlpine said...

Really fun card. Love the "vintage" stamp. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Cathy Clouston said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)