Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tag! You're it!


Cricut Cardz Challenge!


Challenge#112: “Tag, You're It"
Make a card with a tag or tags, using any cartridge(s) and using any colors you’d like.

After the 4th, our family went to spend some time with my husband's aunt and uncle who live on an island in the south Puget Sound in Washington.  I created this thank you card with a pocket and tag on the front - then low & behold, that's the challenge here this week, it couldn't have turned out better!
 
Auntie Sharon has an impressive garden, and we ate garden strawberries every day.  I thought the bright summery colors and strawberries of this patterned paper were perfect for evoking the fun times.  Plus, the polka dot ribbon worked too - so much fun

A6 size card.
Pocket is 2 1/4"x4".

 Tag is 3 1/2"x2".


Bazzill Basics & K&Co "Citronella" paper. Art Philosophy & TBB&M carts.  Michaels ribbon.  CTMH Stamp.  Cuttlebug embossing folder.
 Imagine my surprise when we returned from our vacation when I learned I'd won the Cardz TV drawing for this challenge entry.  My choice was the "Good Friends" stamp set.  So fun, I can't wait to break into it.  Thanks Mary and everyone who designs for and plays along in the Cardz TV challenges.  I never actually think about winning, I just love to play along.  What a fun perk!


2 comments:

Jeri said...

So cute, bright and cheerful. I love how you added the photo onto the tag for a fun surprise when you pull out the tag. Thanks for playing at CCC.

JULIANA said...

What a wonderfully bright & cheery card! Your trip sounds lovely having fresh strawberries every day! Congrats on winning the challenge!!!