Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank You Card #2

Continuing with the "Thank You" theme from FCCB's Challenge Me Monday #87, and My Sheri CRAFTS Challenge # 73, I have this to offer!


Vintage Thank You.
All the shapes were cut on my cricut with the Art Philosophy cart from CTMH!  I am thrilled to be able to buy stamps that easily coordinate with a images on my cricut for that extra "je ne sais  quoi" on a card.  Wait, I know what it is - extra cool embellishments that are EASY!

Added note:  the background paper is from a stack of vintage papers acquired at a stamp show.  The original ledger sheet has the date "2/25/1927".  So authentic.  So cool!  I color photocopied it to preserve the original, and distressed it with various DI.  I love it... and hope you do too!

Focal image stamp from Lost Coast Stamps.  Brown StazOn ink. Other stamps and cuts from Art Philosophy cart from CTMH.  Various Distress Inks.  Cardstock from DCWV.  

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Challenge Me Monday:  #87 - Thank You

4 comments:

scrapqueen141 said...

Oh my, your card is beautiful, I love everything about it! Thanks for joining in the FCCB challenge this week!!!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Miss Sue said...

Love the colors you've chosen for your card. Thanks for playing along with us at My Sheri Crafts.

Sarah said...

This is so cool! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Sarah said...

So fun! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)